Les Ambassadeurs Club
IMPORTANT: BY REGISTERING AS A MEMBER WITH LES AMBASSADEURS CLUB AND BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSES SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- The Proprietor and Owner of Les Ambassadeurs Club ("the Club") is Les Ambassadeurs Club Limited registered with UK Companies House with Registration No 02708889.
- The name of the Club is "Les Ambassadeurs Club" ("the Club") and its address is 5 Hamilton Place London W1J 7ED. The Club is regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission with Licence No 000-002171-N-104011.
- We want you to know that we are just as concerned as you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may choose to provide us ("Personal Information").
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
- You provide Personal Information (such as your name, date of birth, copies of passport and other IDs, and email address) when applying for Club Membership.
- Personal Information may also be collected when contacting us for any reason, communicating with us on our Website or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information if you complain or report any problems.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- the Club may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our Club and/ or our Website including, but not limited to, communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access online and the facilities that you use when at the Club.
- To ensure a good quality of service we may monitor and record any communication you have with us in writing, by phone or by electronic mail. E-mail is not encrypted to/ from the Club. The Club recommends that with the exception of your name and you do not send us Personal Information by e-mail. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED
The Club will process your Personal Information in order to allow you access and make use of our Club and the Club's website, to allow you to participate in the services offered, to administer you account, to maintain our accounts and records, to monitor usage and levels and the quality of the service we provide and to inform you, from time to time, about products and services that we consider may interest you and for related purposes.
- We may also use your Personal Information, or permit selected third parties to use such data, to provide you with information about related services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- If you are an existing Member, we will only contact you with information about services similar to those which we offer.
- If you are a new Member, and where we permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information, we (or they) will contact you if you have consented to this.
- If you do not wish to receive future marketing, promotional or sales material from the Club or selected third parties, you may notify the Club that no further material be sent to you. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Club's address. The Club will as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving your request, remove your contact details from its marketing database.
- The Club will also retain such information and may analyse it in order to investigate any actual or suspected fraudulent or other criminal activity. All rights in the manner of recording your Personal Information held by the Club (including copyright and database rights) are and shall remain its property.
- Telephone calls relating to users will be recorded and may be actively monitored for which purposes all users hereby consent.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND THIRD PARTY ONLINE GAMBLING SERVICES ACCESIBLE FROM OUR WEBSITE
PLEASE NOTE that your Personal Information for online gambling services will NOT be held by us but by the third party online gambling operator direct with whom you will enter into a direct agreement for online gambling services. The Club is not responsible for Personal Information you agree to share with and provide to third party gambling operators as part of your registration and application for Membership.
- As part of our services to you our Members, you can now also enjoy online gambling provided to us and our Members by a third party gambling provider. Once you register with us as a Member, you hereby agree and consent for your Personal Information to be shared with the third party gambling operator who will require this information to register you as its Member as well.
- If you decide to become a Member and want to register with any third party gambling operator through our Website, any Personal Information you provide may be used by us or the relevant third party gambling operator, as well as by any companies affiliated with us and any authorised agents and sub-contractors, for purposes of and reasonably incidental to the provision of services to you (including for purposes of obtaining feedback from you about a service or our web site generally).
- Online Gambling services (including gaming and payment processing services) may be regulated by one or more government authorities and by third party gambling operators outside of the Club's control. As such, the Personal Information provided to us and the use of our services by Members may be recorded and, if required by any applicable law, will be passed to any relevant authorities and to gambling operators providing the online gambling services.
If you follow a link from our own website, please note that these third party websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Information to these websites.
If you do not wish to register with the Online LesA Casino provided by a third party gambling operator and you do not want us to forward your Personal Information to the third party gambling operator, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail to the Club's address.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of the Club's group as defined by section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that the Club sells or buys any business or assets, in which case it may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Club or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Rules and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Club, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may at any time request a copy of your Personal Information held by the Club in accordance with subject access rules in the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. To comply with the Act, we will provide the information requested promptly and in any event no later than 40 days. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Club's address.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third party gambling operators and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION